Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome to Supernatural Realms

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.  At Supernatural Realms I will post on what I feel is a most interesting topic, the supernatural.  I have been fascinated with the supernatural since I was a child.  I can remember checking out books in the school library that had to do with werewolves, vampires, ghosts, Bigfoot, and other unexplained phenomenon.  These were things that defied explanation they stoked the fires of the imagination and late at night they sometimes terrified us with their possibilities.   I am by no means a scientist but my focus in this area is not just the telling of old tales but the method by which we may be able to find and study these phenomenons today.  If you are interested in the supernatural like I am stop by take a seat and let’s explore the supernatural together.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment